IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 13 OF EU REGULATION NO. 679/2016
According to art. 13 of European Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016 (hereafter GDPR), in relation to the personal data which will become available to the company Fischer S.r.l.
- through consultation and use of websites, video channels and social media profiles related to it in any way;
- as well as the commitment of his/her office;
We inform you of the following.
Data controller and person responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is the company Fischer S.r.l. based at 39040 Termeno (BZ), Via Stazione 17, Italy (VAT. no. 02433560212), in the person of the legal representative Mr. Christian Fischer, mainly active in the field of the marketing of lawn mowers and accessories. The controller may be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com, by phone no. +39 0471 860 211 and by fax no. +39 0471 860 800
Purpose of data processing
The processing is aimed at:
- the correct technical operation of the web presence platforms of the controller;
- processing the company’s requests for quotations, personalized or otherwise, or for technical, commercial or promotional information, including periodical and lasting information, addressed to the controller in oral or written form, at distance, at home or at their own commercial premises, at trade fairs, by postal and electronic correspondence, by forms implemented on the website (https://fischer-factory.com) or by social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, etc.);
- the individual or collective promotion, which may be coordinated with third-party professionals, of the products and services, of the main products and their accessories, which are part of the owner’s business activity, as well as of similar or complementary products and services offered by third-party professionals, in the forms described in the preceding paragraph and in particular by e-mail and by post;
- the correct and complete execution of the task received in relation to the goods and services referred to in the preceding paragraph;
- the subsequent customer service, maintenance, and related review activity;
- legal and judicial protection, including against third parties.
Your data will also be processed in order to:
- fulfill the obligations set out in the tax and accounting scope;
- comply with the obligations imposed on companies, businesses and all those set out in the current legislation.
Legal basis of data processing
Data processing will occur when
- it is necessary for the execution of contracts to which you are a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken upon request;
- It is necessary to fulfill the controller’s legal obligations;
- is based on the consent expressed in relation to activities outside the assignment received.
Consequences of not communicating personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract to which you are a party or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (e.g. the obligations linked to the keeping of accounting and tax records), the failure to communicate personal data prevents the improvement of the contractual relationship itself.
Your personal data, which is the subject of processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the duration of the negotiations, the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the controller is subject to retention obligations for tax or other purposes, provided for by legal or contractual rules and for the time necessary to protect, even in a legal manner, the credit arising from assignments given to the controller.
Personal data may be stored in both paper and computer files (including on portable devices).
In general, the duration of data retention will not be less than 10 years from cessation of negations, the full execution of the services contracted or the collection of the data, where it relates to information which can be linked to the controller’s contractual or non-contractual obligations or is instrumental in promoting the controller’s business activity, except in the case where the processing’s justification ceases to exist at an earlier time.
Communication and use of data – data controllers
Your personal data may be processed and communicated to:
1. collaborators as subjects acting under the authority of the data controller;
2. consultants, accountants or other professionals who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
3. banking and insurance institutions providing functional services for the purposes indicated above;
4. data-processing entities in compliance with specific legal obligations;
5. judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data shall not subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Involvement of third party services and contents and data transfer to third countries
- Google Analytics, Google-IP-Locator, Google Maps, Google Maps Distance Api, Google reCAPTCHA
Proprietor: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Proprietor: Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Facebook social network
Proprietor: Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
- Instagram social network
Proprietor: Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
- Twitter social network
Proprietor: Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2 D02 AX07, Irland
Additional external content can be loaded via widgets and iframes. To get access to complete list, an e-mail must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of people concerned
The rights granted to you by GDPR include:
- the right to ask the controller for access to your personal data and to the information relating to it; the correction of incorrect data or the integration of incomplete data; the deletion of your personal data (under the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (for the purposes of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- the right to ask and obtain from the data controller – in the cases where the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means – your personal data in a structured format readable by an automatic device, and also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- the right to oppose, at any time, the processing of your personal data for the use of special situations which concern you;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases where the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (e.g. date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data that reveals your ethnicity, political opinions, religious beliefs, health conditions or sexual life). Data processing based on consent and carried out prior to its revocation, however, retains its legality;
- the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it).